adjective Also, ep·i·cal.
1. noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero,
in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style.
2. resembling or suggesting such poetry.
3. heroic; majestic; impressively great.
4. of unusually great size or extent.
5. Slang. spectacular; very impressive.
Through its many meanings, we can try and boil it down to the very essential: an incredible adventure and its telling. This is what this small collection of stories and memories will always look up too. Trying to pass on some of those sensations. Because I would like to add a final and sixth definition:
6. feeling, emotion; experienced in the outdoors, lasting a few seconds, based on pure adrenaline and joy of life.
It just makes you want to say.. This is Epic!